Today we are joined by author Jami Attenberg to discuss her newest book, All This Could Be Yours. The novel is a family drama that asks the question “what obligation do you have to a dying family member that you simply do not like?” We also talk about the work of being a professional writer, and how books take on a life of their own once they are published.
There are no spoilers on this episode.
- All This Could be Yours by Jami Attenberg
- Burn This by Lanford Wilson
- All Grown Up by Jami Attenberg
- Barbra Streisand
- The Price is Right (CBS)
- The Grove (Los Angeles, CA)
- Drew Carey
- Bob Barker
- The Middlesteins by Jami Attenberg
- Saint Mazie by Jami Attenberg
- Nothing to See Here by Kevin Wilson
- The Female Persuasion by Meg Wolitzer
- Absolute Solitude by Dulce Maria Loynaz
- Grace Paley
To support The Stacks and find out more from this week’s sponsors, click here.
To contribute to The Stacks, join The Stacks Pack, and get exclusive perks, check out our Patreon page. We are beyond grateful for anything you’re able to give to support the production of this show. If you prefer to do a one time contribution go to paypal.me/thestackspod.
The Stacks participates in affiliate programs. We receive a small commission when products are purchased through links on this website, and this comes at no cost to you. This in no way effects opinions on books and products reviewed here. For more information click here.