Chloe Benjamin author of, The Stacks Book Club pick for October 2019, The Immortalists joins the show to talk about how this epic family saga came to be. She shares how she kept track of her research and characters, addressing uncertainty in the world, and which character in this book is her favorite. She also talks about the gorgeous cover, and so much more! There are no spoilers in this episode.
Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Overcast | Stitcher
Everything we talk about on today’s episode can be found below in the show notes and on Bookshop.org and Amazon.
- The Immortalists by Chloe Benjamin
- “Ep. 80: The Immortalists by Chloe Benjamin — The Stacks Book Club (Jenna Ushkowitz)” (The Stacks)
- Jenna Ushkowit
- The Anatomy of Dreams by Chloe Benjamin
- G. P. Putnam’s and Sons
- Golden Milk Latte aka Tumeric Tea (Tejal Rao, New York Times)
- The Great Believers by Rebecca Makkai
- The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer
- A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara
- Grey’s Anatomy (ABC)
- The Heart’s Invisible Furies by John Boyne
- The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
- A Reunion of Ghosts by Judith Claire Mitchell
- Andy Cohen
- Anderson Cooper
- The Bachelor (ABC)
- Bibiana Julian (Instagram post on The Immortalists)
- Becca Kufrin (Instagram story onThe Immortalists)
- Belletrist (Instagram)
- Emma Roberts
- Karah Preiss
- Nicole Richie
Connect with Chloe: Instagram | Twitter | Website
Connect with The Stacks: Instagram | Twitter | Shop | Patreon | Goodreads | Subscribe
To support The Stacks and find out more from this week’s sponsors, click here.
To contribute to The Stacks, join The Stacks Pack, and get exclusive perks, check out our Patreon page. We are beyond grateful for anything you’re able to give to support the production of this show. If you prefer to do a one time contribution go to paypal.me/thestackspod.
The Stacks participates in affiliate programs. We receive a small commission when products are purchased through links on this website, and this comes at no cost to you. This in no way effects opinions on books and products reviewed here. For more information click here.