We’re getting you ready for your mind and body goals in 2019, with our guest celebrity trainer Alec Penix. Alec is the author of a brand new health and fitness book called Seven Sundays. It is a guided 43-day program that focuses on food, sleep, exercise, and spirituality. We also discuss Alec’s love of Self-Help Books, reading to learn, and some tips to get you through the holidays.
- Seven Sundays by Alec Penix
- Awaken the Giant Within by Tony Robbins
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Super Brain by Rudolph E. Tanzi Ph.D. and Deepak Chopra M.D.
- Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz
- A Return to Love by Marianne Williams
- The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman
- Seven Sundays (on Audible)
- It by Stephen King
- The Holy Bible (King James Version)
- Fifty Shades of Grey by E. L. James
- Fifty Shades of Grey (Universal Pictures)
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
- Steph King
- John Grisham
- The Pelican Brief by John Grisham
- Hamlet by William Shakespeare
- Hamlet (Warner Bros.)
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- Napoleon Hill
- The Maker’s Diet by Jordan Rubin
- Nutrient Timing by John Ivy
- The Stacks Book Club Battle of the Books 2018
- The Stacks Instagram
- Big Time Rush
- By The Book (The New York Times)
- Simon and Schuster
To support The Stacks and find out more from this week’s sponsors, click here.
To contribute to The Stacks, join The Stacks Pack, and get exclusive perks, check out our Patreon page. We are beyond grateful for anything you’re able to give to support the production of this show. If you prefer to do a one time contribution go to paypal.me/thestackspod.
The Stacks participates in affiliate programs. We receive a small commission when products are purchased through links on this website, and this comes at no cost to you. Shopping through these links helps support the show, but does not effect opinions on books and products. For more information click here.