Podcasters and co-authors Jamilah Mapp and Erica Dickerson join Unabridged to talk about their new book A Good Mom’s Guide to Making Bad Choices. We get into their collaborative process, how they’ve embraced changing their minds in public and they explain how they navigate privacy with their daughters, plus more!
*This episode is exclusive to members of The Stacks Pack on patreon. To join this community, get inside access to the show, and listen now, click the link below.
Everything we talk about on today’s episode can be found below in the show notes. You can also find what we talked about on Amazon.
- Good Moms Bad Choices
- A Good Mom’s Guide to Making Bad Choices by Jamilah Mapp and Erica Dickerson
- “Ep 269 | Marriage and Martinis” (Good Moms, Bad Choices)
- The Good Vibe Retreat
- The Ethical Slut by Janet W. Hardy, Dossie Easton and Dossie Easton
- Communion by bell hooks
- Why Men Love Bitches by Sherry Argov
- “The Ethical Slut Feat Janet Hardy” (Good Moms, Bad Choices)
- Women Who Run with the Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estés
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle
- Erykah Badu
- Chrissy Teigen
- Fifty Shades of Grey by E. L. James
- Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul by Kimberly Kirberger, Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen
Connect with Jamilah: Instagram | Twitter
Connect with Erica: Instagram
Good Moms, Bad Choices: Podcast | Instagram | Twitter | Website
Connect with The Stacks: Instagram | Twitter | Shop | Patreon | Goodreads | Subscribe
The Stacks participates in affiliate programs. We receive a small commission when products are purchased through links on this website, and this comes at no cost to you. This in no way effects opinions on books and products reviewed here. For more information click here.