We’re back with another installment of The Stacks Pack exclusive show, The Stacks: Unabridged. In preparation for all your holiday hosting needs, and in honor of Traci’s extreme love of food and gatherings we’re talking dinner parties with the owner of Big Night, Katherine Lewin. Big Night is a new store in Brooklyn, NY dedicated to hosting perfect dinner parties. Katherine helps us release some of the pressures of hosting and gives us tips for being the best guest ever. Plus snacks. Duh.
*This episode is exclusive to members of The Stacks Pack on patreon. To join this community, get inside access to the show, and listen now, click the link below.
Everything we talk about on today’s episode can be found below in the show notes. You can also find what we talked about on Amazon.
- Big Night (Brooklyn, NY)
- The Infatuation
- The Art of Gathering by Priya Parker
- “Ep. 108 Priya Parker on Meaningful Gatherings in the Time of Corona” (The Stacks)
- Cara-Sel Salted Caramel Sauce (The Ardent Homsteader)
- “How to Turn a Snack Board Into a Dinner Feast” (Tiffany Hopkins, Bon Appétit)
- “Ep. 173 Living with Less with Christine Platt” (The Stacks)
- New York Times Cooking
- Bon Appétit
- Beef and Broccoli (I Heart Umami)
- Essentials of Classic Italian Cooking by Marcella Hazan
- Yotam Ottolenghi
- Vegetable Kingdom by Bryant Terry
- Dessert Person by Claire Saffitz
- Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat by Samin Nosrat
- “Ep. 86 Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat by Samin Nosrat — The Stacks Book Club (Hugh Garvey)” (The Stacks)
- Julia Turshen
- @thestackspod IG Live with Julia Turshen (March 8, 2021)
- Savory Granola (The Hampton Grocer)
- Cult Crackers
- Taralli Cacio e Pepe Crackers (Mitica)
The Stacks participates in affiliate programs. We receive a small commission when products are purchased through links on this website, and this comes at no cost to you. This in no way effects opinions on books and products reviewed here. For more information click here.