To celebrate one year of The Stacks on #bookstagram, I wanted to do a giveaway for you, and a book drive for those in need of some good reading.
- The Prisoners Literature Project is an all-volunteer, non-profit group that sends free books directly to prisoners who request them from throughout the United States. Prisoners Lit Project’s Amazon Wishlist
- The Free Black Women’s Library Los Angeles is a free, feminist pop-up library and book swap with black women writers at the center. The library is dedicated to showcasing, uplifting, and amplifying the voices of black women across the diaspora through literature and community trading. The FBWL-LA is inspired by the incredible pioneer, OlaRonke Akinmowo and The Free Black Women’s Library, first founded in Brooklyn. The Free Black Women’s Library – Los Angeles Amazon Wishlist
To enter the giveaway here is what you need to do:
- Follow @thestackspod on Instagram
- Donate a book through these links: PLP Wishlist or FBWL-LA Wishlist
- Comment with the title of the book you donated
- Share your receipt in your Instagram stories and tag @thestackspod. If your account is private please DM @thestackspod.
- Every book you donate is an entry.
It is super simple, will make you feel good, and you’re entered to win:
- A copy of Parkland by Dave Cullen– one of The Stacks most anticipated reads of 2019
- A copy of the new UK edition (with new forward) of Columbine by Dave Cullen as gifted by the author.
- A book of your choosing by a Black author– in honor of Black History Month
- The Stacks Tote Bag
- The Stacks Bookmarks
So head over to The Stacks Instagram page and enter.
Giveaway closes February 21, 2019 at 11:59pm PST. Must be at least 18 years of age. Not affiliated with any organizations, publishers, authors, or websites.
To contribute to The Stacks, join The Stacks Pack, and get exclusive perks, check out our Patreon page (https://www.patreon.com/thestacks). We are beyond grateful for anything you’re able to give to support the production of The Stacks.
The Stacks participates in affiliate programs in which we receive a small commission when products are purchased through some links on this website. This does not effect opinions on books and products. For more information click here.